R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #17/6 - Something going on...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 141.0
Today's weight 141.4
Overnight loss/GAIN +.4 lbs

I woke up to a small gain this morning after a strict day of protocol food. So what could be happening? No swelling in my fingers and I don't have TOM issues to worry about. Hmmm, then while I was drying my hair my arms started feeling so heavy and I could hardly hold the brush and dryer over my head. I was feeling so tired that I just wanted to put my head down and close my eyes. And then I started feeling nauseous. So I sat down for a minute and finished styling my hair and just pushed through the feeling and got ready for work. I considered staying home, but decided to just go ahead and go in to work. Once there, I emailed Biz to tell her that I thought I needed to add some protein. I wasn't sure if this meant I was nearing the end but that was what I was beginning to think. She suggested adding a few boiled eggs to my daily intake to bring my calories up around 800. So I took her advice and added the eggs to my menu. Once I ate the first egg, I started feeling better right away. And after two more eggs and my grapefruit, I was pretty stuffed. That feeling has stayed with me all day, but the weakness and nausea have disappeared completely. So I am going to see what happens in the morning. If I've put on weight that may be an indication that I should NOT be upping my calories and I'll try to just go back to the VLCD. If my weight is fine, and I feel hungry, I will continue to add the extra protein.

I am struggling a little with the decision mostly because I am still about 5 pounds over my goal and also because my BMI is still 22.1. And I know they're just numbers and I shouldn't be too attached to them so I'll be open to what my body is telling me. And I will not allow myself to get malnourished if I am at the end of my abnormal fat reserves.

I still intend to finish the last 6 injections because I feel that it is important to have 21 days of effective injections from the time of my last break. But I will raise my calorie level to 800 or higher if needed to maintain a healthy energy level.

I'll try to post early tomorrow with my stats and a little update...

----------------------

Mary, as you can see I've decided to share the POSSIBLE news that I may be done! Can you believe it? Tomorrow will tell...

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow Becca! I'm thinking you may be done! Good for you! That is awesome! Hugs to you! xxxooo

maryg911 said...

Upping your calories was probably the best thing for you and I'm glad you're feeling better. Are you having headaches? If so, then maybe you have reached your limit. Best of luck to ya girl!!

Love ya, take care!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

What's up hot mama?! I just got your email and had to come over to get the "skinny scoop!" I'm so curious to see how you are feeling today!!!

Please, please just listen to your body because it will be very clear to you when it's time to stop-OMG Becca you are so close (if not already there)-we can't wait to celebrate with you!

How is Erica doing?