R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, June 13, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #12 - early rise tomorrow...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 143.4
Today’s weight 143.2
Overnight loss -.2 lbs

Hello all, I'm down a teeny .2 today. So I guess that's how it's gonna be, huh? But I'll keep on doing what I'm doing because I'm sticking to protocol, it just seems to be going slow right now. I will probably get up early this morning to go on our weekend morning hike. It's always tougher when I'm on P2, but I'll see how I do. That is, if we can get up early enough. Because it's so hot here now that we need to get on the trail pretty darn early to beat the heat. Like 5 or 6 am. Yuck! So if we can't get up that early, then I won't even go. I have no desire to get heat stroke just for the sake of a little exercise. So we'll see...
That means I need to get to bed soon or I'll never make it. So ta ta for now...

-------------------------------

Thank you Mary!

And B! It's getting closer! Only 12 days huh? That's so cool. I'll have to go see how you're doing... I bet you can't wait!

1 comment:

maryg911 said...

Oh girl, I hear ya. If I don't get to the track by 6am, the heat and other people are already there and I don't even want to be there!! And hey, at least you had a loss, no stall, right?

Keep cool, love ya, take care!!