R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #10 - Little Blip, and New Plans...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 145.2
Today’s weight 144.0
Overnight loss -1.2 lbs

Hi All,

I didn't post yesterday because I was just kind of unsettled by the strange gain I had. 1.2 pounds overnight after a day that I thought was a typical menu day. But when my daughter and I reviewed my food choices from Monday, we figured that it was a combination of too much salt, an extra few bites of leftover chicken and a couple of no sugar added creamsicles. Now these were only 20 cals each and I've had them before in place of a fruit but I'm guessing that I shouldn't try that again if I want to get to my goal... So yesterday I was very concsious of every morsel that I put into my mouth. And I got rid of that 1.2 pounds just like that. And I really believe that if I had eaten at a reasonable time instead of a 8pm I would probably have lost a little more. Today I am following my example from the previous day and I will eat dinner before 6pm and try to get to bed early. I want a NICE loss for tomorrow! We will be going to a pool party this weekend so every little bit (of weight loss) helps when you're wearing a bikini! This is a group of friends who are all in their 50's like us, and many have become overweight and starting to have health problems. I have talked to some about the protocol and have offered to help them but although several are interested, nobody has "signed up" yet. Maybe my example this weekend will convince them to give it a try. I'll be bringing my own food to the party so they'll see that part of the diet. The next hurdle for many, is the injection part (although I've told them about sublingual) and then they have to commit to being disciplined enough to stick with it for 6 weeks. But I'm not pressuring anyone because you have to really WANT to make this change.

I also want to mention here that I read a post on the new forum yesterday about a compounding pharmacy in Texas somewhere that is formulating their HCG in a cream form. I assume it's similar to the method I used for a while when I was taking progesterone in cream form. You just rub a little bit into your skin once a day and it is absorbed that way. I asked the person who posted it to see if they could find out more about it. Mainly what they mix it with and how do you measure the dose. Wouldn't that be a wonderful alternative to injecting? No more needles to worry about, just squirt a little dot out and rub it in. So this is a very exciting possibility to me. Even though I'm almost done with the protocol and wouldn't benefit from it myself, I can't help thinking about how many people I've told about the protocol who were turned off by the idea of the injections. I'm sure we would get a lot more interest if it was in a cream form.

One more thing I've decided. I plan to do a full 23 days of injections counting AFTER my last break. This is to make sure I have a continuous 21 days of effective injections so that there can be no doubt that I have rested and properly re-set my hypothalamus gland. I don't know if I will be to my goal yet by then, but that is still 13 days away and with my loss rate it is a possibility. There is also a possibility that I may not get to the point where I have lost all of the abnormal fat. But you know what? I am so thrilled with what I have accomplished so far with the protocol and I am really in a good place with how I feel and look that if this is how I will be for the rest of my life, I will very happy with it. And after being on the protocol off an on since October, I think I'm ready to be done. I will join Biz's P3 boot camp to make sure that I do a proper job of stabilizing my weight during this final P3 and then I will see how the summer goes. At this point I don't think I will do another round, but I can't entirely rule out the possibility of doing another short round someday. So IF I don't get to goal, or IF I feel that there is some abnormal fat that still needs to be gone, and IF I think I can handle going through the whole protocol process again I may be back. Another possible reason to go back on may be if my husband finally decided he wants to try the protocol someday. So come the end of summer, who knows? But for now, I'm on the home stretch and counting down the days....

----------------------------

Victoria, I'm just so excited that you made it to the end! Not about how hard it was on you though... I am watching your progress. Congratulations again!

Thanks Mary... I went shopping last night and tried on some more size 6's to see if it was a fluke and although they don't all fit yet, I'd say about 70 % of them do!

Jenn, yes it is surreal to think that I made it this far. I'm finally fitting into the smallest clothes in my closet and I still wear the larger sizes but it's like wearing pajamas because they're so loose. I love it! And I'm chugging down the track to my final destination! Almost there...

Yeah Biz, can you believe it? Losing weight on a camping trip. Maybe I should do it every weekend between now and the end of my protocol!

Jan, I suspect you meant that you're glad I enjoyed my "break" not my "bread"! LOL! I just love it when I get a typo that makes a joke! I'm just cracking up over here!!! So thanks for the congrats and for the funny typo!

3 comments:

triplejtb said...

Hi Becca...definitely no bread allowed....not if you want to reach your goal in days..the count down is on...

---Jan---

maryg911 said...

Congrats on that huge loss this far into the game!! Keep it up!!

Love ya, take care!!

BizBuzz said...

Whatever you decide to do I hope you will not stop posting about your progress. So many just up and leave when P2 is over with because they don't need the support anymore, whereas I really believe that the maintaining part is the hardest and where we all need the most support.

But I digress, this isn't about me, this is about you. YOU GO GIRL! Look at you so close to goal. Good for you figuring out what made you gain. Ugh - you know how I feel about anything processed, especially on protocol and ESPECIALLY this close to goal. OMG - let's not take chances this close!