R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, June 9, 2008

VLCD # 48 - ONLY 8 pounds to go!

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Friday's weight 146.0
Today’s weight 144.0
Loss over weekend -2.0 lbs

Okay! two pounds lost over the weekend. I'm very happy with that. Not quite 2 per day, but I'll take it! If you look at my ticker, you will see that I'm only 8 pounds away from my goal so I'm really getting excited to be so close. I believe that I'll be in size 6's and 8's by the time I'm done. I already bought a pair of cargo cropped pants the other day and the 6's looked like they would fit so I bought them and when I got them home they fit great! I have not worn that size since I was a teenager, even when I was at this low weight before! So it's all due to the sculpting that this protocol does to our bodies. It's just incredible to me that at 5'7" tall, I will actually be wearing size 6! Too cool!

Okay, gotta go for now. Take it easy peeps!

------------------

Thanks Mary! Glad you enjoyed the hot dogs while I was enjoying my CHICKEN!

5 comments:

Two Doves in Texas said...

Hey Becca, I'll be posting information as my "head clears" after the struggle to discern rightly when the fat loss was completed. I'll post more on the blog as some are not following the journaling we do.

Welcome home, congrats on the leap ahead to the last few lbs. You'll do great!

maryg911 said...

Alright Becca!!! You are doing awesome!! Congrats on the size 6!!

Love ya, take care!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hey Becca...or should I call ya "Mrs. Size 6!" OMG that is exciting. Remember when you bought the size 10's and were excited?! You've done so good and I can't believe only 8 lbs to goal-you are soooooooooo close!

I'll keep checking on you, take care!

BizBuzz said...

OMG! A size 6???? GEEZE LOUISE! You rawk my friend, plain and simple! Congrats on a great camping trip and for getting thru it with a LOSS! Did I mention you RAWK!

triplejtb said...

Excellent Becca...glad you enjoyed your bread away...and also had fun while camping...
Your back on track now... congrats..only 8 more lbs....

---Jan---