R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 10 - Woman on the move...

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 154.2
Today’s weight 153.2
Overnight loss of 1.0 lbs

Oh yes, it's good to be moving in the right direction again. I had that glass of wine last night and maybe it did the trick or maybe it was just a coincidence. I will have to try it again to see! I wasn't brave enough to try it on my first two rounds but I guess this time, I've seen it work for enough people that I'm thinking there may be something to it. I'm replacing my second fruit with the wine and I'm skipping my evening grissini to compensate. So we will see...

I've also tried to stick to a short daily walk. Usually around the lake behind the building I work in. There is a nice man made lake with a path that goes around it. This time of year there are many ducks with newly hatched ducklings swimming behind them. I've notice a funny thing about the duck behaviour that I want to write more about, but it will have to wait for another day, when I have more time to write the post.

I'm babysitting tonight and Sofia is crying for attention so I have to cut this short. So goodnight all you happy losers you!

---------------------------

Shelly, I try to get two liters in, but sometimes I fall short. I'll work harder at it!

Liz, It's nice to have someone on the board who knows about this stuff! I think I'll just have to try it for the novelty of it. But I'm sure I won't be willing to spend the $$$ on it as a regular part of my diet. I will stick to Fuji, or Gala or Empire when I can find them...

Mary, you're too funny!

Biz, my soups are not that different than what Renee and Tammy do. Except that I found a really good gravy mix that has low sodium and low carbs an no sugar and I have been using that in my chicken soup. It only adds about 5 or 10 calories per serving but it thickens it up a bit and gives it a nice flavor. I made a chicken broccoli soup that was sooooo good!

B, hope you're right behind me now!!!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Wow, it must have been the wine, try it again!!

That sounds like a heavenly walk, keep it up!!

Love ya, take care!!

Anonymous said...

Wow -- what's the brand name of that soup base? Sounds great!

Burcu J said...

Doing great lady,
You just not gonna let me catch you .are ya?? lol. Congrats on your loss my friend I'm happy for you.

Burcu J said...

could u pls. let me know if walking effects the weight loss? thank you.

Burcu J said...

Hey, thank you for the comment about my picture. It was about 2 years ego I was around 210 there. SO i am hoping to be hotter soon lol. ;)