R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, April 19, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 13 - Any loss...

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 151.8
Today’s weight 151.4
Overnight loss of 0.4 lbs
Total loss this round 6.8 lbs

Hello all, another small loss and that means that it is time to bid adieu to the wine protocol for a while. I had a glass tonight, but if there is not a bigger loss by morning, i will go back to my regular routine and start having fruit instead of the wine at night. I will miss the nightly glass though, since it has been very relaxing and has made me sleepy and willing to go to bed earlier. That should make for better weight loss since I'm getting more sleep, but no evidence of that yet. So this is the last night of the trial. I will save the wine for special occasions in the future. Since maybe it will still work on an occasional basis.
I'm glad to hear all the nice comments about my post yesterday. I was feeling a little sentimental yesterday and so many things have changed for me since beginning the protocol that sometimes you really do just have to stop and take it all in. It makes it easier to put up with a piddling .4 loss per day when you take the time to remember that with WW or other diets, you'd be fighting for that much of a loss for several days or even a week. And it wouldn't be unusual to go a whole week without a loss at all. So we are blessed, and I really think most of us realize it.
Today was spent with my two youngest grandchildren. Sofia is 8 months and Heath is 18 months. And my husband and I both are now exhausted and relieved that one is asleep at last and the other is back with his mother... How do people handle two little ones on a daily basis? I guess that is why it's best left up to the young. Because one day of it is just about our limit! We sure do love 'em but are glad we aren't responsible for them full time!
So now that Sofia is finally down for the night, I think I'm going to turn in too. Have a good night and good Sunday tomorrow...

--------------------

Yes, B. I'll be happy with the little losses too. At least it's not a gain! I am glad you found this cure so early. You'll be able to enjoy being slim for the majority of your life! And yes, the skinny pics will be fun huh?

Lili, I agree about the fat prejudice and hope I can keep all my grandchildren from ever treating overweight people badly.

Shelly, yes! People will ignore fat people and not look them in the eye... It's a shame. And we will have to remember to always be kind to overweight people once we are no longer in that category.

Liz, I can't even imagine snow right now! It was in the 80's here again today! And I did wear shorts...

Mary, isn't it grand when you can see a space between your legs?

Biz, thank you for your kind words! And yes, please tell JPS not to give up hope. I don't think I even noticed when it first happened. It just seemed like all of a sudden it was gone! Woo Hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be the wine. But you are also getting near your goal weight, and the losses will not be as dramatic. You're almost there!

maryg911 said...

Okay, so I guess you'll have to limit yourself to once or twice a week for the wine protocol.

I know what you mean about the kids, sometimes I watch my 3 nieces and nephew for my sister for like 2 hours and I'm exhausted!!!

Hey and your right, what other diet could we lose consistently on a daily basis?? You're doing great missy, keep it up!!

Love ya, take care!!

Burcu J said...

It might be wine my friend. But don't forget it's still a loss!! I remember I dieted and exercised last time I lost weight I was so happy to see pound or 2 loss in one WEEK!! so you right we blessed with this protocol big time :)
Keep up the good work lady.