R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, April 14, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 8 - Monday, Monday

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 154.0
Today’s weight 153.6
Overnight loss of 0.4 lbs

Today was my telecommute day so I worked from home. But it was pretty busy. I managed to make a pot of stew though and it was delish. Beef and green beans and after it cooked I separated a few servings out for my husband and added some extra veggies. He loved it. I know that he would do just fine on the protocol if he ever decides to give it a try. He likes most of the things that I cook. So maybe someday...
Nothing new to report with me. LO is still losing well. She is down 7.5 so far in one week. My daughter made her weight goal and is now continuing on the HCG to get rid of the remaining abnormal fat. I will give a full report when that happens. We are watching for all the symptoms that Dr. S. describes plus what Jennifer went through at the end. So I'm excited for her. It's late here so I'm going to call it a night. Have a good one you HCG losers!

--------------------------

Mary, the hike was fun and I'm sure we'll do it again soon. I haven't actually had a picture taken with my new haircut. So I'll do it soon...

Lili! yes you're on P2 so cool. We need a new pic of you too. Although I do love the one you have on your blog page...

Awwww Biz, thanks... I really do hope the grandkids will remember these times fondly. We are trying to instill a sense of wonder and joy with the outdoors for them. Somehow we must have been too busy to make it stick with our own children. They are not that into it. But we hope the little ones will love it and remember us for it!

Liz, it was actually a little too warm for the hike this week. We didn't get started until around 10:30 am and it was in full sun and probably around 90 degrees. We will have to get going a little earlier in the future. Don't worry you'll be getting more of those 70 degree days pretty soon!

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Phewy Mondays, blah, eek, but we survived!!! Good going missy, keep it up!! That stew sounds delish!!!

BizBuzz said...

Becca - be really careful about the whole "insatiable hunger" thing, I am finding out more and more that this pretty much just doesn't happen. There are other signs, hunger headaches (we all have those), dizziness, and so on, all of these signs will tell us we are done, but not necessarily hunger.

Burcu J said...

Hey Lady,
You doing good. I finally lost .5 today. I need to catch up with you ;) lol.
Keep up the good work.