R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, April 26, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 20 - All day headache

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 149.2
Today’s weight 148.8
Overnight loss of 0.4 lbs
Total loss this round 9.4 lbs

Looks like the 150's are truly in my past now. I am always worried that I'll bounce back since I was stuck there for so long, but not this time! I went on a 3 mile hike this morning and it was kind of hot so I think I got a little dehydrated because once I got home, I had developed this pounding headache. I've been trying to compensate all day by drinking extra water but the headache is hanging on. I may turn in early tonight and take a couple of aspirin before I go to bed. I was really hungry all day today too so I hope I didn't eat too much... I didn't have any forbidden foods, but may have had a little more taco meat than I should have on my taco salad tonight. I hope I feel better tomorrow...

---------------------

B, I'm pulling for you to beat that hunger. I know it's an awful thing. I'm glad it doesn't happen that often on HCG, or we'd never be able to stick to it! Don't worry, you'll be down in the 190's real soon!

Lili, Those 160's are getting closer for you every day! I hear you about the errors on that website. It does make you think he's a flake or a quack. Too bad because he will only hurt HCG's reputation...

Thank you marygirl! It sure does feel good. I'm happy for both of us!

Amie, I'm with you... I'll stick with Dr. S too!

Hazel, YES! That's how excited I feel too! YAY!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Sorry to hear about your never ending headache. I hope you feel better today. I was wondering about the walking too when I start VLCDing and how it will affect me but we'll just have to wait and see.

Here's to kissing the 150's goodbye, whoo hoo!!!

Liz said...

Hey Becca, Way to go on solidly getting into the 140s! Woo Hoo for you! BTW you look terrific! nice hair cut! :)
I hope you are feeling better today. Headaches suck! I used to get stress headaches a ot when I was married to my ex.... but they disappeared when I finally left him! Go figure! LOL Have a terrific Sunday!

Burcu J said...

Sorry to hear about your headaches my friend. You are doing great and by the way I gave you a chance to catch up because I did cheat a little yesterday and I dunno my weight as of today. I'll figur out tom.
Enjoy your sunday ;)

applebottomblues said...

Oh.. so sorry to hear about your headache. I have one today myself so I really empathize with you.

Congratulations on getting into the 140s.. WTG! You are so close to your goal. How does it feel?

BizBuzz said...

This is pure, unadulterated spam, please stop by my blog ASAP. Thanks sweetie!