R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 17 - Going Nowhere

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 150.0
Today’s weight 150.0
Overnight loss of 0 lbs
Total loss this round 8.2 lbs

No worries since this isn't unusual for me. I usually have slower losses this far into the round and I have no reason to think this time would be any exception. As a mater of fact, because I'm so close to my goal and 150 is a set point for me, I was kind of expecting to have trouble getting past it. But I was still hoping to be able to push through it and that is the plan. I'll just keep on with what I've been doing and it will eventually have to start moving again. I'm going to quit for now and get to bed early for a change. Maybe the extra sleep will help with my weight loss!

-------------------------------------

Mary, Hmmm, so if KT was right about the HCG do you think he could be right about a skin cream? Did you get the number? LOL!

CB, yes I'm really getting close now. I am really planning that this will be the last round for me. I am already so happy with how I fit in my clothes that I'd be okay stopping at this weight but I want to keep going and try to get rid of all the abnormal fat. So I'll keep it up!

Well B, we both stalled for a day! But no doubt we'll be on the downward move again tomorrow. I'm planning to be in the 140's when I wake up!

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

Sorry that you stall also but happy that I am still in the lead! ;) lol 150 is my overall goal I hope to see it one day. Enjoy the 140's tomorrow ;)

Anonymous said...

Slowly but surely, eh? You are so close to your goal.

Run away from any skin cream KT endorses -- I used to work as a skincare consultant and if your skin can tolerate it, the best anti-aging stuff is retin-a. The Obagi system might do wonders for you.

maryg911 said...

Ergh, set points!!! I'm sure you'll break through very soon, just keep doing what you're doing.

Love ya, take care!!