R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, April 25, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 19 - lopsided but happy...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 150.0
Today’s weight 149.2
Overnight loss of 0.8 lbs
Total loss this round 9 lbs

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Finally broke my stall. Not a whole pound, but very close and it put me into the 140's. I'm a happy woman today. Walking around in my size 8 capri's with my new top on and my new haircut, just all bouncy like... I'm just way too full of myself today! LOL!
I'm drinking lots of extra water to flush out the empty fat cells. Because there must be a few strays that haven’t been flushed out yet… this morning I was looking in the mirror at my shrinking hips and noticed that my left side pooched over the top of my pj's a little more than the right side. Wardrobe adjustments didn’t seem to help the problem. So I grabbed the fat on both sides and it’s weird but there is fully an inch more on the left side. Weird, weird, weird… But with the way HCG rearranges everything, I’m confident that it will even it all out.
Oh, another weird thing I happened to read… I still get the batch email from the old forum I used to read regularly before our blogging buddies switched over to the new one. And I usually just delete them without reading, but I opened one by accident yesterday and saw something that caught my eye and I stopped to read it. It was talking about this site where this doctor is prescribing the HCGfast diet. And they were talking about how he told one of his patients to inject the HCG into her breast tissue to firm and enlarge her breasts… And I’m going EEEWWWW! Is that for real? But why does that gross me out any more that putting it into my tummy fat? I don’t know, but I don’t think I’m planning to find out! I think he is just one example of a doctor who is taking the diet and changing it without thoroughly testing it first. And I am worried that there are going to be more and more of them turning up everywhere.
But if you are curious, here is the link for that... http://www.drwlc.com/. I would be very sceptical of trying anything like this. Any opinions?

-----------------------------------

Regina, I had a good time at the book club meeting. I ate 1/2 of a spring roll (bad girl!) but nothing else. Luckily I had some extra food in the freezer at work so I had some of my homemade soup before I left. I knew there wouldn't be much I could eat there.

B, glad you liked my pic. I haven't been by your blog to see if the apple day worked yet, but I'll be there soon.!

CB, that 150 is all yours to do with what you will. I am done with him forever! LOL!

Monica, you might have to tussle with CB over that 150, but I think there's enough to go around!

Mary, I kept the X-rated stuff to myself!

Jenn, Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I did not go the straight iron route. I use a big round brush. In the pic though, it had been styled by my stylist. But I'm getting pretty good at it now... I'm glad you're back! And a restraining order for that 150 is a good idea, but I think he's not going to be bothering me anymore! I am so over him!

Amie, so funny that you mention the fat redistribution after what I wrote in my blog today. I need some more even distribution!!! And I like the idea of filling in those little fine lines! Tell me if it works for you!
OMG Amie, I just read your blog about your gall bladder surgery and had to come back and add this... THAT's what you meant about the "stitches" comment! It all makes sense now... Hope you recover quickly girl.

5 comments:

Burcu J said...

You catching up lady. ;) I am glad you finally see 140's big congrats.I wish I can see this dang 190's! I've been struggling with hunger last a few days,I want to eat anything and everything! Pray for me lol.
Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! It's so gratifying to make those goals! I'm jonesing to see the 160s -- this lower 170s seems to be a setpoint for me.

OK. so injecting in your breast? Besides th "ewww/ouch" factor, I imagine once you stop the hcg they just deflate again. Even more droopy. Call me a snot, but I am always suspicious when a doctor has a website FULL of grammatical and spelling errors. I mean, they're educated, right? And can afford to edit their text? Just my suspicious bias. Yeah, it is worrisome, because once some quack messes up and hurts someone the press will be all over it and hcg will disappear again for 20 years.

God, you have me drooling over wearing size 8 capris -- that's my ideal! I KNOW I will get there! And your new pic -- what a cutie you are! Hot granmama!!!

maryg911 said...

Work it girl!!! You sound very confident and happy with yourself and that is just awesome. I've been feeling the same, I just hope it continues since I restart VLCD on Monday, ugh!!

But you go girl and congrats on breaking into the 140's!!

Love ya, take care!!!

Amie said...

Ohhh, ooohh, OOOHH!! I can't WAIT for those 140's!!! ;D Awesome for you! Way to go staying patient through that stall, hon. It happens to us all and we just have to wait it out while the hcg does its work. Water is so vital to this process as well - you GO, girl! And ummm... I haven't clicked the link for that doctor yet, but ... ahhh.... SICK. I think I'll stick with good ol' Dr. Simeons who did YEARS of research and had THOUSANDS of successes. Yeah, I'm good with that! lol

The Hopeful Cynic said...

YOU DID IT!

YOU BROKE INTO THE 140's

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

YAY!!!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!