R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 16 - Bit by bit...

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 150.6
Today’s weight 150.0
Overnight loss of 0.4 lbs
Total loss this round 8.2 lbs

Still going down albeit slowly. I'm not complaining, because I'm noticing more and more how much better I am fitting in clothes and I'm getting compliments every day. I have started thinking more about how close I am to my goal and what life will be like when I finally get there. I just hope that I can appreciate every day how lucky I am to have found the solution to my weight problem and that I never take that for granted. I am so looking forward to this summer and all the thin clothes that I'll be able to wear. And even swimsuits! Now if I could just find the miracle cure for aging skin!

-----------------------

B, I am hoping this will be my last round so I'm going until I'm done. I may try to go until I lose all the fat or just until I reach my goal of 135 lbs. I don't have anything that will interfere until the end of May so I will try to be finished well before then. It would be nice if I could even be on P4 by then, but that is doubtful at this point. How long are you going?

Shelly, I'll email you as soon as I get a chance. I do have questions!

Thanks Marygirl! I love the dress but my legs are too white! I'll have to wear panyhose cuz I can't use the self tanning cream yet until I'm done with P2... And I'll be so happy if my DH does the protocol. He's taken too long to decide though so it won't be until after our trip in late May. But we'll see!

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey Becca, I hear ya, the closer we get to our goal weight, the longer it seems to take to get there. You WILL get there!! Hey, I'm sure KT working on a new book for that as well, but I have seen him on a infomercial pushing a product for younger looking skin. Keep it up girl, you're doing great!!!

Love ya, take care!!

beachbrights said...

OMG! I go away for a week and come back to find you almost 10 pounds lighter and VERY close to goal! You go girl!

XOXO

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
You are doing good lady, I didn't have loss today so I give you a chance to catch up lol.. I am thinking bout going till I get immunity, husband coming for R&R in july 2nd I really want to lose as much as I can!
Keep up the good work :)