R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, April 21, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 15 - Just the stats m'aam

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 150.6
Today’s weight 150.4
Overnight loss of 0.2 lbs
Total loss this round 7.8 lbs

Just a little loss and nothing much going on today. I skipped the wine tonight so we'll see what that does to my losses for tomorrow. (I kind of hope it doesn't make a difference! :-) )

Oh wait, I almost forgot to say that my DH gave me a hint that he might still be interested in doing the VLCD with me. He asked a couple of questions and then dropped it. I just answered him and didn't press any further. He'll have to ask for it if he wants to do it. But I'm still hoping!
And I bought a really cute dress today. Don't know why I did it other than I went into a store for something else and saw it hanging there and the price was right and it was very cute. And I thought that it had a chance of looking really nice on me now that I've lost weight. Didn't even try it on, just grabbed the size 10 and bought it. Came home and tried it on for my husband and it's really cute. And although it could be worn by a younger woman, I don't think it looks inappropriate for me. I love it! I'll wear it to my book club meeting this week! Not that we dress up or anything, but it might be fun...

Take care to all and happy losing!

---------------
B, such a small loss, and I haven't looked at your blog yet, but here I go!

Thank you Mary...

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

You still doing good lady,keep it up :) How long you gonna do this round?

smacmo said...

Becca, email me and we can talk about runninng/jogging, icing, etc! There's a button on my blog. That way I don';t have to publish my emial out on the web.
Great about the dress!!

maryg911 said...

Awwww, I bet you look really cute in that dress!!!

So hubby's pondering the idea, eh?

Good goin' on the loss, please let us know if the wine had anything to do with it.

Love ya, take care!!