R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, April 12, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 6 - Best laid plans....

(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Thursday's weight 155.4
Yesterday's weight 155.0
Today’s weight 154.0
Overnight loss of 1.0 lbs

I fully intended to post yesterday but our kids wanted us to meet them for dinner and then we ended up taking a couple of our grandkids home with us so that kind of shot the evening. But lookee here! Even after going out to dinner I still lost a pound! We went to Red Robin and they have this chicken meal there that my friend LO always gets. It's got this great spice mixture rubbed all over it and then grilled with no oil. Comes with a side salad and is really good. I remembered to ask them to leave the cheese off the salad but didn't realize it had tortilla strips all over it so I had to pick them off. And it comes with two chicken breasts so I've got a leftover for lunch today!

I heard from another friend who I met through my blog. She contacted me because she had started the HCG diet through her doctor (to the tune of $1200!) and wanted someone to talk to about it. She started around the same time LO and MM did their first round. She's been doing great, I think she's down about 30 pounds and has started two more of HER friends on the diet. One has lost 24 pounds in about 3 weeks and the other 7 pound in one week. WOW! Isn't that terrific? My friend LO is doing really well this time. Her losses are much better than on her first round. As of Friday, I think she was already down 5 pounds. We are losing here in Arizona! And now I'm hoping to meet up with a couple of ladies from the new forum that Biz and Regina and Jenn started. It's so awesome that HCG has not only helped me to lose weight but has brought a whole new circle of friends into my life. Some that I can meet face to face and many others that I communicate with online and couldn't do without! You're all the best!

----------------------------

B, I'm on my way to check your losses. I bet we're pretty close still!

Mary, I think I'm back in the zone now so no worries!

Liz, yes isn't that mug just the cutest? I heard about the cabbage chili from Biz I think. And I just make it the same way I do the tomato chili just use cabbage instead. You can use a lot too because it doesn't have many calories! It's very filling and yummy. And I just buy the grissini at my local grocery store. It is located on the top shelf in the pasta aisle. So try checking there in your store.

Thanks Biz...

Hazel, everyone has their own pace but the great thing is, that it works for everyone regardless! And goodness is relative. You are GOOD because you didn't eat the whole bunny all at once! So he had a slight reprieve the poor unlikable guy...

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Alright!! That's what I like to hear, back in the zone!!! Keep it up!!

Amie said...

Hey - doing stellar regardless! Restaurants are the worst, trust me .. LOL

Awesome to hear that more and more people are discovering the wonders of hcg! You guys in Arizona set the pace - Michigan is right behind ya!!

EweWho said...

You are starting to slide right on down, Becca!

Yeah, this is spreading like wildfire. My son called me the other day and said that I'm as bad as a "pusher" because of all the people I've influenced with starting protocol. His wife will finish up her first short round this week, 21 effective doses, and she's lost 18 pound as of yesterday. She is ecstatic and I gave her another vial for her next round. I told each of my kids (and -in-law kids) that I would foot the bill for the hCG if they wanted to do the protocol. It is a small investment in the future of their health.

I'm glad to see that someone else is influencing people to jump on the bandwagon!

Burcu J said...

You are gonna beat me on this race my friend, I had no loss 2 days in a row.. :( but I am happy for you. Keep up the good work.