R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, April 10, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 4 - Conversation hearts...












(Last round LIW on 2-21-8 = 151.0)
R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 156.8
Today’s weight 155.4
Overnight loss of 1.4 lbs





Now THAT's what I'm talking about! I'm quite satisfied with today's loss. Looks like a few days of sticking to it finally overcame my opening day cheat. So yes, I'm a happy camper today. And I had another good day on the VLCD. It seems like my hunger is under control. But let me tell you I have many moments during the day when I see something that looks good and it takes me a minute to realize that oh, I can't have that! My first and second round I was quite good at putting on the blinders and not letting the forbidden foods even tempt me. Maybe I'll just have to work at it a little harder this time and being so close to my goal you bet that's just what I'll do!


I don't usually give a day by day menu, but here is a typical day for me on the vlcd: Morning, cup of vanilla caramel truffle tea. (yes it's caffeinated and has a hint of caramel in it, but it's awesome!) Mid morning. One or two Cups of Yerba Mate Chocolatte Tea. One large apple, sliced. Lunch, cabbage chili and grissini. Afternoon snack, 1/2 orange. Dinner tilapia grilled on the George foreman and steamed broccoli. Dessert, 1/2 orange and grissini. See above for the pic of my favorite tea mug. It came with a bouquet of flowers for valentines day and I've used it every day since. It makes me smile whenever I fill it. What a way to start the day...

------------------


  • Mary, I sent her the info on Paul McKenna. She has TiVo so maybe she can tape if for both of us since I still haven't seen it! I think she'll be fine though. She was just having a down day or so.
  • Biz, yes the second can be bad, but man I think I'm having trouble adjusting on my 3rd. Maybe my break was too long! I'll be fine too though. I'm just getting back into the swing of it...
  • Yes Jenn, I think you're right. The first 7 days are the hardest. I'm almost through them myself. But Erica has actually been on her round for three weeks now. She's probably ready to quit again already! You asked how much she gained and I think it was over 10 lbs. I will have to sign her up for boot camp when she finishes this round so she won't make the same mistakes again!
  • Yes B, even a little loss is cool. And maybe after today there is still hope for me to keep up with you!
  • Hazel, that is some great advice. I will be sure to share that analogy with her. I think it will be helpful. She really does listen to my advice which is very gratifying to me so I'll make sure to find the time to sit down with her and talk it out. I'm sure she'll do fine. And she really looks great! She is in the beauty industry as an esthetician and an owner of a salon and spa and let me tell you she has generated a lot of interest in the HCG protocol! Thanks for the helpful suggestions!

6 comments:

Burcu J said...

Great loss lady!! Well you cought up, I gotta step up my game now!lol
Have a good one ;)

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo, that's what I like to see too!!! Good going missy!! Yes, the first week is always the toughest!!

Love ya, take care!!

Liz said...

Good morning Becca!
Great loss Sista! I LOVE your mug... No wonder your start your days smiling!

Cabbage chili sounds very interesting. do you have a recipe for that? Anotherthing.... where do you get the grissini? I am yet to find it in my area.
Have a terrific day and keep on those blinders.... this is your last round.... you can do it! :)

Becca said...

Liz, cabbage chili is the same as the kind with tomatoes, just substitute the vegetable. For some reason it's really yummy.

BizBuzz said...

Becca!!! OH yes, you are on your way! Back in that saddle, back to the grindstone and watching the weight just disappear! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

LOVE the heart cup!

The Hopeful Cynic said...

WOW look at you go! I'm such a slacker comparably. But I'm still following you, just to see if your "goodness" rubs off on me some.

does eating the tail off the easter bunny (chocolate) count as goodness? I ate off the ears a couple of weeks ago. No one seems to really like this bunny, it's clear.

Hang in! WAY TO GO!