R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, February 7, 2008

VLCD #21 R2P2 - "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me"

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)

(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )

R2P2 Starting weight 167.8

Weight lost this round 13.4 lbs.

Yesterday's weight 154.6

Today's weight 154.4

Loss of 0.2 lbs

Hey, I'm trying to get a quick update in since I won't be able to do a post later. Tonight is the night of the taping of the NPR (National Public Radio) show called "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me" that my husband bought tickets for as a Christmas gift to me. It's my favorite NPR show. Kind of a funny, silly quiz show that airs on Saturdays. I gave him the hint way back in October and he actually bought me tickets and put them into a christmas card for me. So tonight's the big night and I'm going to have so much fun!

I'll post a quick update on my friends, MM and LO:
MM is on VLCD day 11 and is down 8.6lbs!
LO had a rough start and was worried about her 6 lb load gain but is on VLCD day 4 and down 7 lbs!
Since my daughter made her goal I've missed having someone on protocol with me so it's fun having buddies again.

-----------
Thanks for all the encouraging comments, you commenters, you!

6 comments:

beachbrights said...

Have fun!! Just checking in on you...

EweWho said...

Oh, wow! Have loads of fun and fill us in tomorrow.

Those .2 pounds add up! Keep 'em coming.

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo!! You are doing awesome!! Have a great time!!

BizBuzz said...

Geesh, I just LOVE that show, you LUCKY DAWG! Jealous to the MAX here! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time! Yes, it is easier having an HCG buddy -- mine is ready to start up again in a week or so!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hope you had a wonderful night! Just stopping by to say "what up girl!"