R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

VLCD #20 R2P2 - Don't sweat the "small" stuff...

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 13.2 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 155.0
Today's weight 154.6
Loss of 0.4 lbs

Yes! I'm on the move again. I love seeing a downward trend and I don't mind if it's just a little one. Little increments don't bother me a whit. I love it at the beginning of the round when it's bam, bam, bam a pound or two every day, but I know it's going to naturally slow down and that's just what's happened to me. I've noticed that some people are really fast losers, yes, you know who I'm talking about! But some of us are just slow and steady and we just keep plugging away. No use getting discouraged as long as I still see some progress, and I've come such a long way and am so happy with my success so far that I'm going through the days with a serene and content resolve that keeps me from stressing the small stuff. (forgive my "little" pun.)
I did the blog rounds tonight and am out of time so I'll say goodnight to all...

--------------------------

Regina, Yes please feel free to post the recipe. I just hope macayo's doesn't find out and sue me!!! LOL!

Mary thanks for the tapping link...

Wendy, let's meet at Macayo's when we're both at our goal weight! You bring your sis and I'll bring my daughter and we'll celebrate!!! This summer for sure...

Thanks Biz, I'll keep it in mind. I just wish I was a lady of leisure and could while away the hours just writing my heart out!

Jen, Never again will I say that nasty "J" word. I'm sure that's what did it... And you know I always love to read your blog. I gotta laugh at your little tattle tales on Ed!

Monica, I sometimes peek at the blogs at work but am too paranoid to actually post something. So it's all late nights for me. My hubby misses me these days!

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Good for you for maintaining losses. Keep it up woman!!

Wendy said...

Whoo Hoo!!!! You are just doing awesome Becca! Slow and steady... That is the way to go!

You are on for Macayos!! I can already taste the hot chips!! (o:

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, slow and steady ALWAYS wins the race! You go on with your bad self woman!