R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, February 29, 2008

P3 Day 9 - Still over LIW

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 155.0
Today's weight 153.6
2.6 lbs over LIW

Okay, it's coming down a bit so I'm much happier about that. I'm back to the no sugar and starches routine and I feel better too. Tomorrow I'm driving to my SIL's for a baby shower for my neice and I'll be taking 4 of my grandkids with me for the trip. I'm borrowing my daughter's car with a 3rd row seat and a DVD player to keep the occupied. My Dad and sister are also along for the ride so it will be a carful! I don't know what kind of food will be served so I'll just have to hope for the best. Maybe I should bring something along just in case there's nothing I can eat. I will just have to stay AWAY from the cake...

--------------------

Mary, I didn't think it was too expensive. It was really good though! I LOVE the lettuce wraps!

Lili, thanks for the compliment. And yes I did come back down today! Woo Hoo!

Monica, I'd say it was worth it. Very yummy!

I didn't exactly eat eggs all day, I had eggs for breakfast and lunch and then STEAK for dinner. Not too shabby. And I DID send you an e-card just now. It's not for your B-Day though, I'll send another one for that. This was just a Happy Friday one...

I will have to figure out how to let everyone see the funny card... hmmm... I have one for Monica too about donuts! LOL!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey Ms. Becca, well you're just a busy bee aren't cha? Glad to hear you're your having so much fun!!! Let us know how the baby shower went!!

I think someone told me it was expensive but that they gave you a lot of food so I think it would worth the price but I still have not gone there. It's too far for me, haa!!

beachbrights said...

OMG, you sexy Momma! I just love the picture (ya, I'm a little late on the comment)!!

XOXO_

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hollah Becca! How was the baby shower? Did you eat the cake?

C'mon you can't leave us hanging like this....LOL!

applebottomblues said...

Look at that picture! I missed that last time I was here. I just love it! and you're a grandma?! I wanna be a hot sexy grandma too!

So how'd the baby shower go?

BizBuzz said...

Hello my sweet Becca!!! I had to finally show up on your blog! Just to let you know how much I am missing you and to let you know how well my sister is doing!!! She is doing WONDERFUL!!! She went to go get her GLASSES last week and the doctor was SHOCKED at how good her eyesite is in the eye that was just operated on! He was THRILLED!!!

I have to write you all about it my friend. I told my sister you asked about her, and she thought it was so sweet!

Girl! I miss you, did I say that already! Sorry I have been MIA - but with the nursemaid duties, my getting sick, my daughter getting sick, trying to operate on the worst dial up known to man and a host of other things, it's been IMPOSSIBLE to get on line. But I am here today, to say HEY HEY HEY!!!

Sooooo, take care my sweet! I will be on more often I think! LOL