R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, March 3, 2008

No Stats, just a little update

Hi Peeps, I know I left a little abruptly, thought I'd have time to post a little before I left on my overnight trip to Vegas, but I never made it to the computer before I had to rush out the door.
I'll post stats and updates tomorrow in a longer post, but just wanted to post a little note to tell you where I've been for the last couple of days!
So until then, Happy losing you big losers!

See you tomorrow...

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hope you have a great time!!!

trysomethingnew12 said...

Becca I cant wait to read more of your posts! I like your pic, you're one hot grandma!!! Keep on maintaining!!
-Marlene

The Hopeful Cynic said...

hi are you a Utah gal? I am brand new on hcg and started a blog here. I love to ski utah and was caught by your skiing posts.

I keep thinking "I'm too old! I'm too fat! It will never work!"

But your blog is inspiring. My hubby wants to plan a Vegas trip at the end of this month - I'm on VLCD day 7 - I'm scared to go - what if I eat like crazy?

Thanks! Hazel

Ed & Jennifer said...

Yeah, you just left us high and dry...rude! Just kiddin' Becca!

Update when you can, glad you are home safe! Where ya going this weekend Hawaii? LOL

applebottomblues said...

Hey miss explorer! Missed you & glad you're back safe and sound... now give us our Stats! ROFL :)

How was Vegas? I just love that place. Where did you stay?