R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, February 28, 2008

P3 Day 8 - Egg day, bagged...

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 153.6
Today's weight 155.0
4.0 lbs over LIW

Yes, I know that yesterday was supposed to be an egg day, and I did have eggs for breakfast and then eggs for lunch, but I also had a salad for lunch and then when I got home last night, my husband asked me to go to dinner with him and some managers from his East Coast office and how could I say no to that? We ended up going to PF Chang’s which is a trendy Chinese restaurant in Tempe, AZ. The food was delicious and we shared several dishes that all included rice. And I sampled just about all of the dishes. So I wasn’t surprised to see a gain this morning, and I’m working on the egg day again today. Hopefully I’ll be able to follow through and get back down closer to my LIW.
So not much else to report...

Happy losing!!!

----------------------

Monica, Oh I wish I could have taken an extra vacation day. My last job I had worked there 27 years and I had 6 weeks of vacation a year. Now I have just two and let me tell you, It's killing me!

Hey Mary, no, I'm not a hot little momma, I'm a hot GRANDMA! LOL!

Okay Jen, You and Ed need to get on a plane and meet us in Vegas. Were going to a gift boutique show so that my daughter can get some ideas for her new retail area of her Salon/Spa. So I'll probably get some cool freebies too! FUN!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Well, you don't look like a grandma!!!

Ah, the infamous PF Changs!! I've never eaten there but we do have one here in El Paso and have heard its expensive but very trendy!!

Let us know how the "egg" day works out.

Anonymous said...

Gril, you look GOOD! And yeah, that PF Changs is the culprit -- chinese food will always give you a temporary gain, even if it doesn't have MSG. Salty stuff.

applebottomblues said...

There's a PF Chang's here in baltimore too. I went there once with my friends & I gotta say, I couldn't have passed it up either. I love that stuff.

Anyway, that's in the past now & today is another day.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well shux! You know I'm bashful (hee, hee) but if you want to send me an ecard send it to: je_mcnair@yahoo.com!

Guess what? We tried to do the egg day once and we bailed out at around 3 pm! I wonder how your day went today...

Love ya girl! Have fun in Vegas!

Oh yeah...PF Changs is the SHIZ! Totally worth the teeny tiny gain! :)