R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who me? A slow loser? Not today!

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 165.8
Today's weight 163.4
Overnight loss of 2.4 lbs

Now THAT's what I'm talking about!!!!! Can you believe that number? I sure have a hard time grasping it. It's the biggest single day loss that I've had on any day other than the first days after loading on my first round.

So who gives a hoot if no one noticed my weight loss at my book club meeting? I've been walking on air all day. Someone else noticed my weight loss at work today. It's a young man who I used to carpool with. He's my daughter's age. He changed departments about a month ago and moved to a new location in the building so he hadn't seen me in a few weeks. He said it was obvious that I'd lost weight. My face even looked thinner. So he asked me to tell him about the diet. He's one of the ones early on who I told a minimal bit of info and said that if it worked out for me, I'd tell him the rest later... So he said he wanted to know all about it now. So I gave him my copy of Dr. S's manuscript and gave him a short outline of the program. He seemed receptive and maybe will try it after the holidays. We'll see!

-------------------
Thanks to Biz, Mary, and Amy for sending their vibes my way. It obviously worked in a BIG way!

And Biz, don't bother starting "Water for elephants" if you don't have time to read it, because you will get hooked from page one! It is very engrossing.

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, sure, they come out of the woodwork after you have done all the preliminary work! ROFL!!!

Well then girlie girl, NOW you got me interested in the book! YOU SEE??? It is just what I was talking about on my blog. If you tell me I CAN'T have something, then BINGO!!! I want it! ROFL

Have a wonderful day flying on that air, it's a awesome feeling!

maryg911 said...

Wow, I guess all our vibes are working for all us!! Sending more good vibes!!

Amy's Blog said...

First, I wanna say that I just love your little bunny ticker! lol. Been wanting to say that for a while, but I forget when I get to comment part.

As for that HUGE drop! How did you do that??!! Did you use any sugar substitutes yesterday? Maybe something from your book club meeting. Congratulations to you!! Way to GO!

It's interesting about the guy who wants to know how you're doing it. Can't wait to see how that turns out.