R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My first gain :-(

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 165.6
Today's weight 166.0
Overnight gain of .4 lbs

I did have a little extra protein yesterday and went over my calories. So the reason for the gain is no mystery. I am back on track today and I was so busy that I didn't really have any time to fret over it. But that's not unusual for me, I am not a big worrier. I'm getting ready to host my book-club meeting tomorrow so was finishing the decorations in the house and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I hope the extra exercise doesn't make me gain again tomorrow!
So for my book-club, we are reviewing the book "Water for Elephants". It was a really good book and so far I've only heard rave reviews about it so tomorrow's discussion should be good. Our Christmas month meeting is always fun because we do a pot-luck and a book exchange. I don't think I'll have any problem resisting the temptation to eat little bits here and there. I'll try to eat my protein ahead of time and then just have some cucumbers off of the veggie tray and some applesauce. That should keep me happy and avoid too many questions from the group. I'm wondering if they will notice my weight loss. I still haven't decided what to wear. I originally wanted to wear something that would really show off the weight loss, but now I'm thinking that I might just be a little more low key. I don't want the meeting to turn into a discussion of weight loss methods. I will just take Biz's advice and just tell people if they notice and want more info, to contact me later.
So I better get going, I still have a few things to do tonight before I can go to bed. Don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow, but I'll try to write a few lines after the meeting if I'm not too tired.
Ta Ta for now.
Becca

----------------------
Amy, I guess the egg would have been okay, but I won't do it again because it kind of threw me off my routine and I was too hungry later. I'm used to being hungry in the morning and eating a fruit at 9 or 10, so I'll just go back to that schedule. Thanks for the visit!

Biz, I am going to try to stay on P2 through Christmas and just go until I hit my goal. But you know how fickle we women are! LOL! I could still change my mind. I think I will just play it by ear and listen to my body. If I end up having to do another round later to get the rest off, so be it. My daughter was doing great last week, but I hadn't talked to her in a few days, so I just checked her blog and she stalled and did an apple day today. So I guess I'll check in with her tomorrow to see if it worked! She only has another 14 lbs to lose! Lucky her! She is looking very slim. Maybe I'll try to talk her into posting a pic! She says No, but I'll work on her! LOL!

Mary, With this gain, I just may have given you a good chance to catch up! I hope I lose it and a little more tomorrow! Happy losing!

2 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Your gain is probably just water. It's great that you aren't a worrier... and you've got other things going on to think about. Your food plan for your book club meeting sounds perfect! It must be great to have your house all nice & clean!

BizBuzz said...

Gain shmain, it's nothing but a thang, don't worry about it. You did well under the circumstances, so pat yourself on the back! OOOO, you have a book club of your own! How cool is that???? You must let us know how it goes!