R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, May 5, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 29 - Just need a rest...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 147.8
Today’s weight 147.6
Overnight Loss of 0.2 lbs
Total loss this round 10.6 lbs

That little .2 of a pound is just tetter-tottering back and forth. I just checked my measurements and there is no change. So it seems that I am just kind of stuck here. And I really just want to take a break. I think a little sanity break is just what I need to be able to keep going. So I didn't take an injection today. I'll eat the VLCD today and tomorrow and then on Wednesday I'll go on a break through the weekend. This will let me have a treat for Mother's Day and then Monday I'll take an injection and go right back to the vlcd. I talked this over with my daughter today and she is happy about it because she wants to take me to my favorite Mexican place, Macayo's for MD. I will not have a problem sticking to P3 foods except for the chips, which I think I can resist and the margarita's which I will have a HARD time resisting. Maybe I can ask them to do a SF margarita for me! Just making this decision has already cheered me up immensely. I think that I'll be able to go back to P2 on Monday and stick to it until my Memorial weekend trip to Orlando. If I'm not at my goal by then, and I'm pretty sure I won't be, then I'll just do an interruption for that weekend and go back to the VLCD when we get back.
So I hope I'm doing the right thing, but I've been battling my temptations for a week now and I'm afraid I'll cave in and do more harm than I will do by taking a short break. So wish me luck and I'm hoping this will get it out of my system so I can get back on track!

--------------------------------------

Shelly, thanks for the compliment! It took me a while to get used to it, but I love it now! And no sculpting unfortunately...

Mary, you're right, it could have been worse... I could have gained 3 pounds like YOU! LOL! But I'm happy now that I decided to stop for a bit. I want to eat BREAKFAST!

Monica, don't worry, I'll get right back on next Monday, but I really would rather do this than to cheat... Thanks for the encouragement!

9 comments:

BizBuzz said...

I think you have made a very sound decision my sweet. Get your head in the game! Whatever it takes!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Sometimes a break just what you need to kick start. Keep us posted my friend. ;)

beachbrights said...

Why do we put these time limits on our weight?? Get out there and be happy and live life. Trust that the weight will come off (it will) and be happy with yourself! I love you and ALL the support you have given me...you are making a great decision!

XOXO-

PS. Love the pictures!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca, take a break girl! Sheesh- you deserve it. Want to know what I enjoy drinking? Do vodka and club soda with fresh lime and Stevia (or Sweet n low). No, it's not as good as a margarita but just think of how many more you can have-LOL!

Are you going to your fav. Mexican restaurant that has the queso with the cucumbers in it?

Enjoy your break (I know you will)!

BTW, you looking so thin!

smacmo said...

Becca, you gotta do what is right for you! Look at what you have accomplished! The great news is that taking a break isn't "giving up" like it would be on some diets! This protocol works an dwe all are proof of it!

Amie said...

AbsoLUTELY do this for yourself, Becca. You have battled this far, and your small break through the weekend is going to do you worlds of good! You know, I've found when I just go with the flow - even if I deviate - I still lose .. or gain just a leeetle bit. I really believe stress inhibits the weight loss in this program, so relax - de-stress - enjoy a well-deserved MD Mexican feast, and re-join us Monday!!

applebottomblues said...

oops... did that "worry" come across? LOL. You deserve a break! Do whatever you need to do to get into the right mindset. I'll be cheering you on through the break and when you get back. And look at that... there's alot less of you this MD than last MD. I know you'll enjoy it!

triplejtb said...

Excellent decision Becca...enjoy your weekend and come back to the nest on Monday all refreshed

---Jan---

maryg911 said...

Hey Becca, thanks for the reminder about Mother's day, I completely forgot about it. Glad I decided to stop the injections as well at least till TOM arrives.

Hold on strong girl!!

Luvya, take care!!!