R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, May 2, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 26 - Milestone! And Downward Trend Continues...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 148.2
Today’s weight 147.6
Overnight Loss of 0.6 lbs
Total loss this round 10.6 lbs
And a total of 50.4 pounds lost since beginning my first round in October!!!

I'm very happy with the fact that I've had losses two days in a row. I have been adhering strictly to the protocol and have NOT had any wine for several days. I'm not saying that it was the wine that was the problem, but I may not have cut out enough other calories to compensate for the wine. And since I did not want to give up any veggies or BOTH fruits (I was only giving up the evening fruit), I decided to stop it for a while. Then I may try again later if the situation calls for it. Okay so the BIG news is, drum roll please......................... I am now down to the 50 pound lost mark! I'm a member of the 50 club! Is there such a club? Well if not, there should be and I'll be the newest member! Yes! So when I started this journey last October, I had high hopes, but no firm expectations of where this would be taking me. Now with just 12 pounds left to goal, the end is getting near. And the wonderful thing is, that this is a revised my goal since what I originally was aiming for once was a higher number. But once I saw that I really could get to the goal that I wanted instead of what I though might be possible, I revised it down to what the charts say I should be for my age, height and frame size. And truth be told, I feel so good already, at just under 150, that if I stayed this weight the rest of my life, I would be perfectly happy here. I feel slim and healthy, I have energy to do the activities I enjoy, and I not only look thinner, but I look (and feel) younger than my 54 years... Isn't that just incredible?
So I'd like to say thank you to all of you who have stood by me during this process and who continue to do so through the final weeks of my journey. I'd like to think that I would have done this even without the support of this online community and maybe I would have, but having all of you to give feedback, encouragement and friendship through this time has made it a true adventure and not just a chore. You've given me laughter and praise and hope and determination. And that is invaluable and will always be remembered. I LOVE you guys!

----------------------

Amie, I am really concentrating on getting in my fluids these last few days and that is making a difference I think. Plus getting back to basics for my food choices. I probably won't be posting the bikini pics until the end though, so don't be in too much of a hurry! And as far as the McD food. OMG, you are such a naughty girl! And you got away with it too! LOL!

And B, thanks a lot and thanks for the B-day wishes too. I miss having the race with you. You're keeping up even NOT on the protocol though! Good for you!

Monica, I'll be happy to talk if you want to email me! But there is no big secret. I either get a steak and broccoli (no butter or oil) or a grilled chicken breast. And if broccoli is not available I have a garden salad no dressing or cheese. Sometimes I will just have a huge salad with grilled chicken. And occasionally I will even put on a teeny bit of diluted dressing if I'm feeling deprived.
I miss having the huge salads with cheese and lots of dressing. That's what I'll go for first when I'm on P3 again!

Wendy! Thanks for stopping by. Next time you're in town and have time for lunch, let me know and we can meet. I'd love to meet you. I work right near the Chandler Mall. And we could have a salad at the Wildflower cafe...

5 comments:

beachbrights said...

Wow, 50!!! You go girl!!!

I had to take my blog down because of a crazy family member who does not believe in the protocol. I did not want them turning my words against me! Send me your email and I will add you to my access list or you can see my postings on the forum. cb9094@gmail.com

Love Ya....way to go!

Burcu J said...

WOW What a milestone my friend!!BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS!!! I am 2 pounds away from my 50 pound mark myself :) I am very excited about that also. I will celebrate my day with you guys. A group of people that understands, entertaints and support one another on this blogging world. The funny thing is we didn't even meet eachother but yet we support eachtoher sometimes even better than a friend and family can during this protocol. Lets create a 50 pound losers club..lol
You enjoy your weekend
Love Ya

Liz said...

Becca! That is terrific! 50 pounds wow! You Rock! I am glad you are feeling good and comfortable with yourself. That is what this is all about! I really hope you continue to be involved with this online community even after you are down to where you want to be. YOU have been such an inspiration to me.... a real sister here in the "online world." Thank YOU for being such a wonerful fiend!

maryg911 said...

OMG!! CONGRATS and you are such an inspiration to all of us!!! I hope I can join the "50's" club as well, very soon!! You must be jumping through the ceiling!!

Doing the happy dance for ya!!

Luvya, take care!!

See you later in the forum!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

50 lbs!!! OMG Becca!!! We need to start a 50 lb loss club (we'll set it up in the forum). What is the most noticeable change for you?

I'm so proud of you-and to think you only have 11.6 lbs left to go-we can't wait to celebrate with you!

Keep goin' girly! BTW, thanks for being such a great support to us.