R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 23 - Today is my birthday, happy birthday to you....

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 148.4
Today’s weight 148.4
Overnight loss of 0.0 lbs
Total loss this round 9.8 lbs

Okay so I would have liked to see a loss for my birthday, but no, it just wasn't happening for me today. But there's always tomorrow. Although I don't know how well I'll do tomorrow either. We went out to eat and I have a Cajun seasoned chicken breast with a side salad, glass of wine and a bite of bread. I shouldn't have had the wine because I had already eaten some fruit from this wonderful fruit bouquet that I received from my DD for my birthday. Thank you Erica!!! It was so beautiful and the fruit was all fresh and delicious. She even had them replace the chocolate covered apple slices with orange slices so it would be more protocol friendly. I now wish that I had taken a picture before digging in, but I was so excited that I forgot...

But the other excitement for the day was the morning show with ED AND JENNIFER... Forget about Mike and Juliet, Ed and Jenn were the stars for the day. They were both very articulate and heartfelt and I thought they laid a great case for the protocol. It would have been nice if they had allowed enough time for answers to the rebuttals from the Doctor against the protocol and if they had given a little more time to the other guest, Shalom. Who was also very good. But it seems as if they didn't allow her to finish her story. Time crunch I guess. So you can go to this link to see the segment... http://www.mandjshow.com/videos/the-hcg-diet/
I'm not sure if it's the whole think but it has the part with Ed and Jenn on it.
Way to go you guys!!! You were just awesome! I'm sure this will create a lot of buzz about HCG. I'm glad I got my order in to dd last week! But we should all be prepared to answer some questions and get some backlash...

Happy losing to all of you in protocoland...

---------------------------

Lili, I'm close but stuck. I may have to resort to some of Jenn's tactics to get any further...

Mary, yes the inches are doing just great! I measured and everything has gone down!

Thank you Erica, you're the best!!! Love you...

B! Thanks for the B.day wishes! And WOW! you're at 200 on the nose! That's so awesome... You're almost there. I'll go check out your blog right away!

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by, I still eat P2 food since I gotta do that 3 days after last injection, After wards I'll continue watching what I eat and work out until I start back P2, which is probably going to be around may 11! Good luck tomorrow, Happy B.day again!
Love ya

maryg911 said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great time!!!

So the inches are just catching up right? Stay strong and you'll start dropping again very soon!!

Luvya, take care!!!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Becca! Have a great day and don't even worry about that wine! The fruit basket sounds delish! I saw Ed and Jenn on the show. They DID do an awesome job.... but I went away a little sour because of the two people refuting HCG. IMO, the show kind of let their ideas stand because they were not rebutted. But I would lay money down that both the doctor and nutitionist have NEVER had a serious weight problem and really have NO idea! I guess we will see how it goes! :)

smacmo said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope it was great! Hang in there, you are doing great!