R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, May 1, 2008

R3P2 VLCD Day 25 - Quick update, maybe more later...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 149.0
Today’s weight 148.2
Overnight Loss of 0.8 lbs
Total loss this round 10 lbs

I’m just popping in to put in a little update so I can report on my stats from this morning. I’ll probably update the post later unless there’s nothing new to add. But I’m feeling better now since I’m going in the right direction again. I’m going to keep up the extra water and tea to keep flushing out my system. Maybe I’ll see you later!!!

6 comments:

Amie said...

Great drop, hon! Water is VITAL to this process.

Brave woman .. You couldn't get me into a bikini right now to save my life! lol I do actually need to take those 'Before' pics for reference, though. Thanks for the reminder ;)

Amie said...

Heya Becca :)

I just got your comment on my blog, and I ate (I can't believe I'm admitting to this) a McChicken sandwich, half a large fry and four chicken nuggets .. oh, and don't forget the large Coke. Not Diet.

D:

I have no clue why I lost .. probably because I drank a butt-load of water too and my body's getting rid of the after-surgery bloat. I won't be doing it again and expecting a loss!!

Burcu J said...

Good going lady, keep losing it!! :)
XOXO

applebottomblues said...

Great job! You really are a pro at eating out... we need to chat because I'm not so good at it.

Wendy said...

Great to hear from you Becca! Happy belated birthday!! It looks as though you are doing so great. That is awesome.

How are things up in Phx? We will be traveling up there this afternoon for a short trip. Things here have been hectic but I am starting to see light at the end of the tunnel!! (o:

XOXOXOX
~W

maryg911 said...

Woo hoo, doing good Ms. Becca!! Keep it up!!!