R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, March 31, 2008

LIW 151 on 2-21-08 - Settling down

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 158.6
Today’s weight 158.0
7.0 lbs over LIW

Things are settling down a little and we've tried to stop going crazy with the feeding frenzy around here. Our guests are leaving tomorrow and the past few days we've been eating lighter. Steaks and a rice with vegtable dish for dinner. I 'm going to be starting my R3P2 this week but I don't know what day yet. I haven't prepared anything and haven't gone shopping, so it depends on how much time I need to get ready. I may just try to have a few days of eating sensibly and then go for it this weekend. We shall see...

-----------

Liz, I planted some flowers and they look very cheery. I'm hoping I can keep them looking pretty for a few months before it gets too hot and they burn to a crisp. I can't even imagine seeing snow this time of year, even though it has been known to snow in Phoenix in April before. Not very often and it doesn't stick but wow!
I hope you manage to get some sun and warmth when you go to CA. Have fun!

B, I think I'll wait to do any cleanses when I'm on P3 or P4 again. I don't want to risk anything affecting my losses on the HCG.
Isn't this weather just the best? We are loving it and so are our guests!

Biz, yes I'm not sweating it for now. I'm going back on P2 soon! So no worries here... Dr. S really knew what he was talking about when he prescribed the 6 week break. Just long enough for us to start looking forward to it again! Go figure...

6 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Doing good there my friend, I will start next monday, my 6 weeks is up, I am trying to get back down to my LIW, now TOM decided to show up today, which is good so I won't have to deal with it during P2
Have a good one ;)

Liz said...

Becca, It will be nice for you to be able to get back into your routines again. I know it's hard to stay focused when there are guests and what seems to be constant dinners out. But you have been doing great! And you are right.... Dr. S really did have it all figured out... You will do great on your next round!

maryg911 said...

Glad to hear things are starting to settle down. Back to P2 soon, huh? Keep us posted!!

Love Ya!!

BizBuzz said...

LOL - go figure! Good to hear that you will be starting again, no worries then right?

So your people should be gone by the time you read this. Back to the normal humdrum of everyday life. LOL

smacmo said...

Becca, I told Biz that I am going to be jealous of all of you on P2 again...i guess that i am going to have to be the p4 poster child

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hiiiiiiii Becca! How's my girlfriend doing over here? I'm crackin up that all of us are way over our LIW! (oops) Hey at least you have a good excuse...actually we all have good excuses.

I can't believe your R3 is about to start-so no more laughing about the robot "R2P2" for you! You know I still laugh at that!

Okay I'll be checkin on you-your R3 is going to be the BEST, I'm so excited for you!