R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

LIW 151 on 2-21-08 - Fond Farewell

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 158.0
Today’s weight 158.0
7.0 lbs over LIW

It was very sad to see our visitors pass through the security checkpoint at the airport today. We really feel that this may well be the last time that my MIL will be up for the long trip from Ohio . She is 84 and although her health is pretty good, it really takes a lot out of her to travel this far. It was so great to have her here though and fortunate that she missed some of the cold miserable weather that they had in Ohio while she was gone. The weather here was almost too hot at times, reaching into the high 80’s on some days. But now we can get back to our normal routines. And part of that for me, is getting ready to start my next P2. I will probably take my first injection on Saturday, April 5th and continue through to the 26th and take a short break during my birthday on the 29th. Then back on track until all the abnormal fat is “gone baby gone”! So depending on how stubborn those last few pounds are, I should be done by mid May! And hopefully done for good. I will be looking forward to taking a trip this summer that requires swimwear because I plan to go shopping for a new bikini or two!

----------------
B! Is Monday your first VLCD or first injection day? We'll be on the same P2 schedule! Good for you that TOM decided to make his appearance now instead of later!

Liz, yes I'm hoping I can get settled down pretty quickly now. not much time to work on getting back to my LIW so I'll just get it off on my first week of this round I guess. But I know it'll be gone soon...

Mary, yes I can't wait to get started!

Biz, yes they're gone. :-( now back to normal...

Shelly, don't be jealous of us. We'll be jealous of you and what you're eating! And you'll make an awesome poster child!

Hey Jenn! Good to hear from you girl. OOOPs is right! And at least I'm doing another round soon to help me get it off. I hope you can do it without HCG! Just follow Biz's plan and you'll do great!

9 comments:

smacmo said...

Becca, I know how you feel. My hubby is from Chile, and so going home to visit each year is always hard for him. He always wonders who he is seeing for the last time. But that's why it's so important to create the memories. That way no matter what happens, there are always memories. Glad that the weather cooperated!

maryg911 said...

Ahhhhh, peace and quiet. We've been experiecing the same weather except it has been very windy!! Nice plan of action for your next round and you have to keep us posted. And you'll have to post a picture in your new bikini!!!

EriCrystal said...

hello becca,
iam eri
new to this blog
you have done a good job, u guys all inspire me to keep going thanks! i have done one round of p2 ( that didnt go so great, lessons learned)it was only 29 days of injections and only loss 14#.
i have a question for the vet hcg'ers - i want to try again but dont want to wait 6 weeks- doing 3 weeks of p3 and then starting another cycle of p2 do you think that would be okay, or should i wait the full 6 weeks ? im so egar to start again and get to my goal before summer, i know i can do it!
thank you
eri

Becca said...

luvly eri,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I found your blog through your profile and I'm going over there to post a reply for you. Welcome to the blogging community...

BizBuzz said...

You did well considering Becca, so just keep on keeping on. I am jealous you are starting. I have to wait, now JPS wants us closer to LIW!

The Hopeful Cynic said...

Becca, thanks again for your support and advice. I was 182.8 in Dr. T's office today, so I'm calling that a good LIW.

I can't wait to hear your adventures on P2 (KT's lingo, I know I know). I bet you'll be in your swimwear before you know it.

xo Haze

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca guess what? Even with me being over LIW I am NOT doing another round! I figure even if I stay around 120 and I still work out and tone up that's still pretty trim!

OMG, I can't believe you are starting your next round! I can't wait to see how successful it's going to be!

Awww, so the guests are gone! I'm sure ya'll made some wonderful memories!

Enjoy your last few days of P3!

Amie said...

Hi there! I'm one of those MIA's that's missed a lot of new-comers in my absence... darnit. ;)

My prayers and best wishes are with your family, especially your MIL to be able to come and see you guys.

We (a good friend and I .. she's not a blogger, yet ... heehee) are starting a P2 here very soon.

Feel free to link to my blog!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Yes Monday will be my first VLCD day, I will start injections on the same day, since I've been eating normal lately I won't do load days. so Yes we start VLCD same day ;) Isn't that exciting? I can't wait.. I will start posting daily starting on monday.