R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, March 28, 2008

LIW 151 on 2-21-08 - No worries...

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 158.6
Today’s weight 158.2
7.2 lbs over LIW

I am still having too many obstacles to eat the way I want to and need to right now. I don't have any spare time to prepare food to take to work and this is our quarter end when the management always treats us with lots of extra food. Yesterday I did pretty good at work, eating a boiled egg for breakfast, some almonds and a protein shake for snacks and soup for lunch. Then I had a little tiny cup of sorbet from a gourmet place that they brought in for us. But then I got home and had a request for spaghetti for dinner. So of course that means garlic bread and wine. But I was still down a little this morning. But today, oh my... Huge flaky filled croissants from a wonderful local bakery for breakfast, then catered Chinese food for lunch, then happy hour at a Mexican place and then I had to meet my family for dinner. By which time I was so full I just had a tiny garden salad and tea.
Oh please! I can't keep this up. It's killing me... No, just kidding. I'm trying to be reasonable and just have a little of whatever is offered. But I want to go back on P2 so bad right now.
Tomorrow we are taking my in-laws to lunch with my Dad and he always wants to go to Bill Johnson's Big Apple. I'm not overly fond of the food there so I can be confident I won't overeat there at least! I plan to come home and plant some flowers in the afternoon. It's been so warm here the past few weeks and there are beautiful flowers just everywhere you look. I've got some that survived the winter and are blooming again, but most didn't survive and need to be replaced. Lots of pruning and trimming to do too. I really love this time of year when everything seems to grow so effortlessly. Then the summer comes and everything just wilts and dries up into shrivelled twigs. So I try to enjoy it while it lasts... And then replant the stuff that will survive the summer. Which is either strictly desert plants or lantana or bougainvillea. Not much to choose from. But it is what it is and I'll work with what I've got...

-------------------

Mary, yes it's not that easy when you're trying to keep everyone happy. I certainly don't want to be a stick in the mud and not join in all the fun!

Shelly, I am trying to get in more water now. It think I haven't been getting enough...

Biz, I was stressing too much, but you're right, it is a social thing and it is temporary so I'm just going to try to go with the flow and then get back to what I know I need to do once they head back home.

B, yes I'm working on the water. I am not sure what type of cleanse to try or if it would be practical in this circumstance. What would you suggest?

Hazel! Thanks for stopping by and for the hug. I needed that! The funny thing is that the out of towners don't eat like this at home either! It's all the social thing like Biz says.
LIW is Last Injection Weight. So when you stop the HCG you record the weight on the day you take your last injection, then do 72 more hours of the VLCD verylowcaloriediet. And even though you may lose a few more pounds on those last three days, you use your LIW to try to maintain within 2 pounds... Easier said than done as I have shown. But I know that it is possible to do if you follow the rules and eat enough for your total calorie needs.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Becca,
Things will get better once you get back into the routine of your regular life!
I bet the flowers are beautiful! I can only wish for some sunshine! I woke up yeaterday to a snowstorm. Can you believe it? I'm thinking... yay, it's almost April... look outside and it's SNOWING.... I mean huge flakes coming down like crazy! At least it wasn't sticking.... but good grief!
I go on a very quick biz trip on Tues & Wed to Southern CA, Maybe i will find a bit of sunshine while I am there! :)

Burcu J said...

Hey Lady,
The weather pretty good in TX too. I happy that grass finally turning green :) about that cleanse I've heard people did colonix colon cleanse. You know Biz is the master she might have some more ideas ;)
Take care and Enjoy the lunch with family.

BizBuzz said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better about the whole thing my sweet. NO worries - things will settle as soon as you have more control over what you eat.

Keep up the good work!