R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, January 4, 2008

Starting weight on this round: 172.8 - 11-24-7
LIW 160.4 12-18-07
Yesterday's weight 164.2
Today's weight 164.2
Loss of 0 lb
3.8 over LIW

No loss today, but no gain either. I'm still not taking the P3 eating seriously enough. I'm not eating LOTS of starches and sugars, but I'm not completely avoiding them either. I am planning to get some exercise this weekend though. It's back to the gym for me. I went skiing last weekend and realized just how out of shape I really am. My legs were sore for two days just from a few hours of skiing. Pretty pathetic. Problem is that we're babysitting our two littlest grandkids tomorrow. So I'll have to appeal to my husband to take over with both of them for an hour or two so I can get a little workout in. If nothing else, we'll put them both in the wagon and go for a nice long walk.

---------------
Biz, my DH and I have been married for 7 years after dating for 5. He's a peach!

Mary, someday we will face pasta without fear...

Lili, this weekend is babysitting and Katrina clean-up for me...

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello Becca,
This is first time I see your blog.. What a great job you've done. Ur virtual self looking good.. love the outfit.. :) I am hoping to wear nice white gown but bikini ?? i am gonna have to wait and see on that one!! don't get me wrong I would love to do that though :) lol. Thank you very much for stopping by.. take care hang in there during P3.

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO! Look at your FOXY HOT MOMMA MINI ME!!! I love that sweater!!!

Congrats on the 7+5 years! Good for you two to have found each other after all these years, one day you will have to share the story ok?

Thanks for posting, of the 23 blogs I daily visit, today there were only 3 that had updates! GEESH! Where is everyone???

Girl, you will find your sweet spot, don't you worry. Just be aware...

maryg911 said...

A nice walk, that's what I should do as well, since I skipped P3 and went straight to P4!! Don't worry, it will come off as soon as we all get back into our routines!! You are doing great Ms. Becca!