R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Grandkids, gotta love 'em...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8 - 11-24-7
LIW 160.4 12-18-07
Yesterday's weight 164.2
Today's weight 163.6
Loss of .6 lb
3.2 over LIW

Moving in the right direction today. Hope the trend continues.
Today was all about Grandkids and taking down the Christmas lights. We had the two babies today. Little Sofia is 4 months old and a little darling, but she will NOT be ignored. Generally very happy but will just call out for your attention if you leave her sight for more than 5 minutes or so. So I just kind of lug her around everywhere with me. And Heath is 15 months old. He walked late at 14 months so is making up for lost time. He's been sick though so is VERY fussy. Constantly hungry but will only eat a little bit of whatever I'm giving him. Just can't decide what he wants to eat. Hmmm, sounds a little familiar to me... Oh yeah, that's what I'VE been doing lately too! Funny story about Heath, when I was on protocol, I ate broccoli at practically every meal, and we discovered that Heath absolutely LOVES broccoli and would eat practically half of my portion. So I started making it just for him until my stepson sees me feeding it to him and says to STOP giving him broccoli cuz he gets the WORST smelling gas when he eats it! LOL! So now I just give it to him when our son isn't around, because it's very good for him and WE don't have to sleep in the same room with him, so we don't care if he has gas! LOL!
So back to my story... I had to send my husband to the store and he was gone for about 35 minutes and I had both babies to myself while he was gone. So when he came back I was soooo happy to see him. One was just constantly YELLING to be fed faster and the other just wanted to be held the whole time. ARRGGHH. One at a time please!!!
Then nap time came and we got the lights down and packed away in the bins. So just a little more tidying up tomorrow and we'll be back to normal at our (quiet once again) house.
---------------------------------

B, Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog. No, the white bikini thing is a little "out there" you have to be a hollywood type to have the nerve to do something like that. (Not to mention the implants and plastic surgery!)

Biz, Yes I'm pretty lucky to have this big lug in my life. He's a keeper. Yes I've noticed that the bloggers are kind of taking it easy lately. Just wait till they're all back on P2, then I'm sure it'll be quite busy.

Mary, I just realized I never did get the walk in. But I feel like I got a LOT of exercise anyway...

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

OMG! I seriously cannot wait for grandkids! I just think that is the neatest relationship out there!!! You did exactly what I would do! Who cares about gas if the dang kid will eat BROCCOLI????

You go girl!

maryg911 said...

That's okay Becca, I only dreamt that I went for a walk, haa! Can you come over and put my house back in order? j/k
Glad to hear your enjoying your grandbabies!!