R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

VLCD Day #43 - Back to Business...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
LIW for Break 146.0 (5-19-08)
Monday's weight 149.2
Yesterday's weight 148.6
Today’s weight 148.0
Overnight loss - .6 lbs
2.0 lbs OVER LIW

Don’t know how it happened but I managed to pick up another pound over the weekend, so I ended my break more than 3 pounds over LIW. I started injections on Monday, but I didn’t do great on my first two VLCD days. I was hungry during the day and I just ate extra protocol foods when I felt like I needed it. I’m sure it was because of not having enough HCG in my system yet. With all that, I still am down 1.2 pounds since Sunday so I can't complain about that. It should be better tomorrow if I can stick to protocol and so far today I’ve been just fine, without any hunger which should help me to stick to protocol. I cooked up a batch of green bean beef stew yesterday so I’ve got some portions frozen to take to work for my lunches. I find it so much more convenient to do a soup or stew and freeze them to take to work. Then there is no hassle with finding the right vegetables or measuring the protein. And I’m all for the easiest way when I’m at work. I’ve still got cabbage chili and broccoli chicken soup in the freezer for a little variety.
Another issue I’ve got right now is the dry skin thing. I have a little residual flaking from my sunburn last week and now that I’m back on protocol I can’t slather on the lotions like I was doing before. I can’t quite bring myself to NOT use any lotion at all with the flaky skin the way it is, so I’m trying to reduce it to just a bit in the morning before I leave the house. And I had to quit using the Jergen’s Natural Glow for now too. I’ll get by somehow though.
So not much else to report. Hope everyone is doing well…

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Marygirl… Thanks for stopping by! I can always count on you!

Ed and Jenn, can you see me blushing?!!! Thanks, I needed that... I am still doing this round and trying to go for the last of the abnormal fat. I just started again after my last break. And I plan to finish strong and be done with it forever! I'm gonna be just like Jenn! (Just a few years older! LOL)

5 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Hi Becca... so nice to see you're doing so well. Sorry I've been away for so long. Have you tried baby oil on your wet skin after getting out of the shower? Dr S. allows mineral oil and baby oil is mineral based. I use it every day on P2.

Hey... how do you make your green bean beef stew? That combination sounds delish!

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
You are off to a good start, I feel you about having a dry skin issue, I can't wait to use some lotion on P3! I just read Monica's comment here so I'll try baby oil. ;) Take Care and keep up the good work.
XOXO

maryg911 said...

Hey Becca, have you tried Jergen's cold face cream. It's all mineral oil and I can get away with using it on my dry scaly skin. Glad to see you're doing great!!

Love ya, take care!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Great suggestion Mary-I've never even heard of Jergen's cold face cream (ya learn somethin' everyday)!

So you did start P2! It always takes a couple of days to get back in the grove of P2 but just think-you are almost done!

I was so beside myself with your pics that I forget to tell you 2 things: 1. Your hubby is also very handsome and ya'll look like a great match. 2. The Wii fit thingy! Our kids have the Wii and will be bringing it with them for the summer so I have to get that game-I hope my results come back that I'm 16, okay I mean 18! LOL

Okay Becca, let's hurry and get through this round so we can celebrate!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Great suggestion Mary-I've never even heard of Jergen's cold face cream (ya learn somethin' everyday)!

So you did start P2! It always takes a couple of days to get back in the grove of P2 but just think-you are almost done!

I was so beside myself with your pics that I forget to tell you 2 things: 1. Your hubby is also very handsome and ya'll look like a great match. 2. The Wii fit thingy! Our kids have the Wii and will be bringing it with them for the summer so I have to get that game-I hope my results come back that I'm 16, okay I mean 18! LOL

Okay Becca, let's hurry and get through this round so we can celebrate!