R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, June 5, 2008

VLCD Day #44 - going camping

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
LIW for Break 146.0 (5-19-08)
Yesterday's weight 148.0
Today’s weight 147.0
Overnight loss - 1.0 lbs
1.0 lbs OVER LIW

I’m down another pound and only one over my LIW now. I can’t wait until the weight I’m losing is new(old?) weight that I haven’t already lost once on this round! That is the only downside to taking a break during a round, but I just look at it as the price we have to pay to keep our sanity. Because what good is being thin and gorgeous if you lose your mind doing it? LOL!
Nothing new to report but my DH and I are planning to take our two grandson’s camping this weekend so I have to figure out what to take that will keep me out of trouble on food choices. The boys always want smore’s and hot dogs so they’re easy to please, I will just have to bring enough legal treats for myself so that I won’t be tempted. So I’m making my list now and will do my shopping tonight… Wish me luck. I don’t know if I’ll have time to post tomorrow so if not, I’ll catch up on Sunday.

Have a good weekend peeps!

-------------------------

Monica, The beef and green bean stew, well it's basically just beef chunks simmered in (low sodium) beef broth for a couple of hours. I add italian seasonings and some onion for flavor. And I don't know what is legal to use as a thickener, but I had some low sodium beef stew seasoning and I used a packet for my stew for flavor and thickness. But I was making about 6 servings at a time so it was a very small amount per serving. You would have to decide if you wanted to risk that or not. Others on the forum might know a "legal" thickener to use. Or just make it soupy. I use frozen or fresh beans and I don't add the beans until the last half hour. To tell how much a serving is, I weigh and count the beef chunks before cooking and then spoon just the right number into each container after it's cooked and then just divide up the green beans and broth evenly between the containers. This freezes really well too.

Hi B, I actually found some baby lotion that uses mineral oil so I'm going to try that. I'll let you know how it works!

Hey Maryg. I will have to find some Jergens cold cream and try that too!

Ha Ha Jenn, you don't want your Wii fit age to be 16 cuz then Ed would get arrested! LOL! And yes, I think my DH is a hunk too!

No comments: