R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

P3 - Day 21 - Last day on P3 - Sorta

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 153.6
Today’s weight 154.6
3.6 lbs over LIW

So this is day 21 of my P3 unless I choose to not count all the NON P3 meals and snacks that I ate. Because if I subtracted all that time that I wasn't adhering to the P3 plan, I'd probably still have at least another week to go. But I'll cut myself some slack and enjoy P4 for a while. Except that I really should get down to my LIW before I start enjoying the P4 foods. So that's what I'll attempt to do now. I'll work at getting back down to within 2 lbs of my LIW and then start adding in the forbidden foods and try to stay within the acceptable limits.
I spent the evening shopping for window coverings for our two rooms that we are getting ready for guests. I was going to make the curtains, but couldn't find any reasonably priced fabric that I really liked and ended up finding some panels at Lowe's that were less expensive than what I could make myself. I bought three panels and will use one to drape as a sash over the rod. We just have one more weekend to finish getting everything ready and since my DH is out of town, I will have to do most of the work myself. But getting the bed downstairs to the basement (where one of the rooms is) will have to wait until he gets home on Saturday. My pics didn't turn out because I was trying to use my cell phone camera. I can't find the digital. DH must have taken it with him on his trip... The room that has the teal squares will have a chocolate comforter and shams with teal accent pillows. The curtains are panels of chocolate and a slightly darker shade of teal. We need to find a bedside table and lamp and a little clock or something. I bought a couple of mirrors at Ross too so there's at least something to hang on the wall, although I'm sure I can scrounge up some art that we have stored around the house. I'm having fun with it but I wish that I could do it with a "money is no object" attitude, but unfortunately, money IS a limiting factor!!!
So time to get to bed. It's late here. We are now three hours different from the east coast since they just went to daylight saving time. Here in AZ, we don't change our clocks. Less daylight is what we need when the temps hit 115 in July...
Oh one more thing, I watched this video of a little 17 month old girl who could actually read sentences. As a grandmother of an 18 month old, I was just blown away that this was actually possible. So I'm sharing the link with you guys just for the WOW factor!
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-US&brand=&vid=400a8dd5-902a-4d71-882c-7da7b8b7cc1f
Sorry I don't know how to get it without the commercials...

Thanks to all my commenters! I'll be sure to work towards the bikini goal on my next round. I am going to try Lili's dry brushing method to firm everything up a little more too... If anyone else has had good results with that, let me know...

Happy losing to everyone in Protocoland!

6 comments:

maryg911 said...

Girl, I need you to come over and paint and redecorate my house too!!

Wow, going into P4 officially already, yikes. You'll do fine!!

Wow, I can't wait for the dog days of summer, right?

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca I love the teal and browns....so, so cute! And the clip of the 17 month old READING-OMG, that was so cool.

So your weight has pretty much stayed at about 3-4 lbs over LIW huh?! You will have no problems slowly adding in P4 foods. I never even gained in P4.

Don't work too hard and take pics when you can!

applebottomblues said...

Oh my goodness. I just finished looking at the video! My niece did the same thing! She's been reading since she was about 2. Thanks for that link, I'm going to send it to my sister.

You're decorating adventure sounds so exciting. I have always wanted to do diferrent colors on one wall, but I've always been to chicken to try it out. Can't wait to see pics of yours.

Burcu J said...

Good luck with P4, You will do good I am sure..I've watched the video, so cute very smart..

Liz said...

Wow Becca,
You have really been doing GREAT! Staying within 2 lbs of LIW

Sounds like your redecorating is coming along nicely too. :) We are in the process of remodeling right now. So I know how the "home projects" can be! We are adding on a master bedroom suite and laundry room. The laundry room is about finished, but we have a ways to go on the other. I hope it get's done soon, because I have more projects on the horizon for DH after this one. LOL

The link of the baby reading is amazing! If I hadn't seen it, I'm not sure I would have believed it!

smacmo said...

Becca, Thanks for dropping by my blog! glad I got to "come over" to yours! Isn't that amazing about that little girl? I saw that too.

I would love to see pics of your redecorating. We have redone a ton in our house. When we bought it 4 years ago, it was not a pretty sight! Now I'm finally ready to do our room. just need to find the time!