R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, March 10, 2008

P3 - Day 19 - Jennifer did it!

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Yesterday's weight 153.8
Today’s weight 153.6
-.2 loss
2.6 lbs over LIW

I am just so happy for Jennifer that she made her goal. You know that she is the first person I've heard of who has done this diet that has gone the whole way and lost all her abnormal fat just like Dr. Simeons said it would happen. So congratulations to you Jen. You're our pioneer and our fearless leader! So cool! It's (almost) making me want to go back on P2 early just so that I can achieve it too. Not that I'd be looking quite as good as Jennifer does in that itsy bitsy flame bikini. After all I got 20 plus years on her. But I'm hoping to look good enough to NOT have to shop in the "super spandex, old lady skirted, holding it all in girdle swimsuit" section either! I want to wear a bikini. Maybe a little more conservative than Jen's but a bikini nonetheless. And maybe that's asking a lot of a 53 year old grandmother of 8, but hey, if I can pull it off, why not. And with this protocol, I've got a definite advantage!

So I plan to do another round at the beginning of April, after our house guests go home. I believe I have less than 20 lbs to lose since I'm aiming for around 136 and my weight right now is hovering around 153. I should be able to get to that goal with a 30 day round and maybe even lower if it seems like I'm still losing abnormal fat.

I'll have to cut this short tonight since I got a late start, but I'm hoping to be finished with the touch up painting in the LAST room tomorrow. Then I'll be working on sewing some curtains, but those are easy. I'll try to remember to take a picture of the walls I just finished. I did a pale sea blue color base in a satin finish then taped off 20" squares on two of the walls and did a checkerboard design in a shade darker. I was worried that it would be too blue and too much for the room, but I think it turned out nice.

So take care all you losers! And Jennifer... I am just so stinking proud of you!!!

7 comments:

smacmo said...

Becca, Look at you!! What a great pic! You will make it to a bikini in no time! And I agree, I am so proud of Jenn too! Come on and let's get to our LIW together!

maryg911 said...

Wow, can't wait to see the hot grandma in a bikini!!! I see you will be using that as your motivation for the next round, right?

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Thank you for stopping by.I am happy for everyone whose reaching their goals slowly but surely. I have no doubt that you'll do just that. Keep up the great work.
Have a good one ;)

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca, awww thank you SO MUCH! You know you and everyone else have been such a part of this journey with us and I appreciate you so much! I can’t wait until it’s your turn!!!

Now as far as the bikini...girl, you can totally wear one! You will be shocked at how those last 15 lbs do all the sculpting. Don't doubt yourself one tiny bit because the best is yet to come! Mark my words!!!

Looks like you are maintaining well in P3 too! What's your menu like?

I love blue and your room sounds beautiful, try to post pics!

Love ya Becca!

beachbrights said...

Girl, you go for that skimpy bikini...you are going to look faaabulous!

XOXO-

applebottomblues said...

You'll definately be able to wear a bikini! Look at you... you're absolutely beautiful and OMG! your shrinking!

Jenn also makes me want to start P2 early. I know exactly what you mean. The next P2 is going to be a huge one for both of us and I'll be starting around the same time you are. You're doing way better on your P3 than I am though. NICE WORK!

Anonymous said...

I know..... I really want to WANT to start my last P2 -- know what I mean? I really want to do it, but am not totally in the right mindset yet. getting there. I'm so proud of Jenn AND you!