R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

LIW 151 on 2-21-08 - Still kicking

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Today’s weight 156.4
5.4 lbs over LIW

Our visitors have arrived and are enjoying our 80 degree weather. It's spring training season here in AZ. We are hoping to go to a game but I went to one with my co-workers and it was actually too hot. We all got sunburned and were just baking in the sun!
I have been neglecting my blog lately and hope that I'll be able to sneak in a chance to post every now and then. Until then, I'm trying not to add any more weight to my LIW, but since I'm not really doing steak days, I think I'll just have to worry about that when I start my next round. I'll try to keep reading other blogs as often as I can and I'll post when I find the time. We are probably going camping this weekend so I won't be online then.

So everyone hang in there and good luck maintaining and working the protocol. Until I post again. Hasta la vista baybeee!

Oh, I forgot to mention. I cut my hair this weekend so I need to post another pic soon...

Thanks for all the comments.

6 comments:

EweWho said...

You are doing fantastic on P3, Becca! I hope I can do that well.

Oh, yes, post a picture with your new hairstyle. I used to have very short hair, kind of like a pixie-cut, and a couple of years ago grew it out to chin length. I love it.

April is almost here and it won't be long before you are back on your journey down the hill.

maryg911 said...

Sounds like you are having a great time and that's all that matters now. Take Care and don't forget about us here in Bloggerville!!

Yes, I can't wait to see your pic with your new doo!!

Anonymous said...

80 degrees???? Wow, I'm looking out at 3" of fresh snow! Surreal.

Soon we will be P2 buddies again!

applebottomblues said...

ooh.. can't wait to see your new pics.

I'm right with you on fixing the gain on the next P2. I think I'm going to need to do that as well.

80 degrees, sounds wonderful. I can't wait until the warm weather gets here.

Liz said...

WOW - I WISH I could have some HEAT! I am so tired of gray days and 40 degree drizzle! LOL

But yes! Do have fun and enjoy your time off!

Can't wait to see the new pic.

Burcu J said...

You are doing just great, hope you post the new pic. soon ;) Enjoy your time and keep us posted whenever you have a chance ;)