R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, December 27, 2007

going shopping...



Starting weight on this round: 172.8 - 11-24-7
LIW 160.4 12-18-7
Tuesday's weight 161.2
Yesterday's weight 162.4 (gain of 1.2/2.0 over LIW)
Today's weight 161.8
Overnight loss of .6 lbs.
1.4 over LIW

As you can see, I've been on the P3 roller coaster in the past few days. But just missed having to do a steak day today since I came back down this morning. I've been pretty busy and I'm on my way out the door to shop the after Christmas sales. We want to find an artificial tree for next year. Every year we say we're going to get one and then we can't stand to spend the money before Christmas. So if we can find one, now is the time to buy! So wish me luck.
And I'm going to see if I can post the pic of the tree skirt I made for my daughter's tree...
Here are the pics. Can't see the sparkles on the red fabric though. But she wanted one that would come out further from the base instead of being hidden under the tree. This turned out nice but boy is it a big tree skirt!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

You are quick! You got that done in a hurry!

Good for you missing a steak day! WOO HOO FOR YOU! I am 2.4 over, but not doing a steak day, I think I am having a problem with not eating enough. LOL!

Take care, let us know how the shopping goes!

maryg911 said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Oh, I want to go shopping too!!