R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #23/skip day.... Maybe one or two more...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Monday's weight 139.4
Yesterday's weight 139.4
Today's weight 140.0
Overnight Gain +.6 lbs

Stalling and gaining... I'm not doing things right...
Probably because of my indecisiveness. I can't decide if I need to keep adding in the 300 calories or if I should stick with the 500. So although I am keeping strictly to P2 food choices (other than boiled eggs) I am continuing to go over the 500 but am not going fully to the 800 either. So I've decided today to be strictly on the 500 calorie diet and as long as I feel NO weakness I will follow the plan. That being said though, I don't intend to sacrifice my health either so if I do feel weak or shaky I will go ahead and up my calories again. But will try to go the full 800 instead of being wishy washy and stopping at 650 or 700 like I have been doing. I think it's really hard to get your head around the fact that you need to increase the calories that high after months of thinking the exact opposite. I've got it programmed into me now. But it's really interesting to note that this is really a direct result of the HCG because when I was on my breaks and the HCG was out of my system, I was able to go to a much higher caloric intake without too much effort. The big difference being that I still craved mostly the healthy types of foods that I have been eating for so long. It was just such a relief to be able to not be so careful about how they were prepared or whether you were mixing veggies or not. And to have cheese and milk and salad dressings and butter... But while I'm still on the HCG, it's hard to increase to 800 for some reason... So I'll just do it one day at a time and if I don't make any progress, I'll just call it quits. I actually skipped an injection today so I could do one tomorrow and Friday if I need to. But I'm still going back and forth about it. I could actually make yesterday be my LIW if I wake up tomorrow with still no loss... So just call me miss ambivalent, or miss crazy can't make up her mind person... Just don't call me late for dinner...

-------------------------

Vic, if I could just make up my mind, I think we'd all be able to rest easy. I'm just using my women's perogative to the extreme right now! LOL!

Well Mary, I guess I can't even make my foray into the new decade stick. I'm just messed up here! But give me one more day and I'll have my decision!

Liz, Thanks... I really hope I make it back to the 130's! LOL! Still sending WARM wishes your way...

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
Thank you for checking on me, I think you body might be asking for a real break. You did great on this protocol and you are looking sooo great so you can afford a nice long break. I'm sure u will do whatever feels right for you. ;)
Love Ya
XOXO

Two Doves in Texas said...

Hey Becca,
I've seen more sculpting changes in this p3 than the one before. Maybe it really shows up once you are finished with hcg. We know so little about this phase....
You go girl....

maryg911 said...

I really hate the mind games this protocol plays with us, ya know!! I'm glad to see you're doing just great, I on the other hand, need lots of help!!!

Love ya, take care!!!

Liz said...

Hey Becca... I know those ups and downs can get really frustrating! You have been so awesome and successful! I know you will get to where you are wanting to go! But hey.... even if you stayed right there at 140 for the rest of your life..... that's not a bad thing! Look at you! You are the hottest grandma around! :))And... you don't look a day over 35... So HA! You got it goin on sista!