R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, June 23, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #22/1 remaining - Into the next decade...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Saturday's weight 140.4
Yesterday's weight 140.0
Today's weight 139.4
Overnight loss -.6 lbs

Woo Hoo! I'm in the 130's now, baby! I've been feeling fine and no problems with weakness or hunger. I started adding in 300 extra calories by eating 3 or 4 boiled eggs in addition to the VLCD every day so I'm sure that's what's keeping me going. I have just one more day to make the 21 effective injection days after my last break. I'm debating going through the end of the week though, so I can get a few extra days in. My DD is going to do the P3 boot camp with me and we want to start on the same day, but since she's going to Vegas this weekend and won't be able to actually start boot camp until Monday (although she will be following P3 while she's gone) we figure we can both start together on Monday and this will give me a few more days on injections to see if I can go a little lower on my weight. I'm really trying to pay attention to how my body is feeling and not go overboard with wanting to get to a certain number, but there really is no doubt that I could comfortably go to a lower weight without depleting critical muscle mass. So depending on how I'm feeling, I may do one or two more injections than I originally planned.

-----------------------------------

Thanks Mary, I'm getting so close!

Lili, Thanks for stopping by. It's been a while since I've heard from you and lots has been happening. I am still hanging in there for a few more days and so far so good. I'll have to go check up on you now!

3 comments:

Two Doves in Texas said...

Yay! If it were me, girl, and didn't feel any muscle weakness, you can betcha I'd stretch a day or so...but that's just me, so just know I am rooting for great results for you!

Love ya,

Vic

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo, you made it!! I am so happy for you!!! (happy dance, happy dance)

Do you think you could do a couple more injections or are you just tired of P2? I'd say go for it! Let us know what you decide.

Love ya, take care!!

Liz said...

Becca, 130s... That is awesome! Good goin' girlfriend! I would probably go for it, and add on a few more days... what the heck! You have been doing so great!
Thanks for the "warm" wishes.... it has been helpful. The last few days have been much nicer. Hopefully we will get "something" out of our crop this year.... but it looks kind of bleak. But we will work through it, and we have been sourcing pumpkins from other growers we know from other areas in the country. So... I am still very hopeful for a good year! Sales are up and that is good!